A downloadable game for Windows
Orion Invasion - Demo Version 0.1.0
ORION INVASION is a retro- style shooter / bullet hell game with a mix of platform events for those who enjoy hours of action and lots of bullets. Explore mysterious places of the Orion constellation, and join Bullet Squadron in company of Taja and Lylou to stop the attacks of "The Drevils" and prevent the invasion of Andromeda Galaxy. Hope you like it!
- Platform events are available only in pre - alpha version.
- You can choose between two characters only in this DEMO version.
- This version only works for PC - Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
Play retro-style shooter/ bullet hell with a mix of platform game events.
Enjoy traditional shooter gameplay style with cool graphics in 2D/ 3D.
Choose between two characters (Taja or Lylou), each one with a single combat spaceship.
Up-grade your combat skills between four different ammo levels, including special attacks.
Prevent shield damage and improve your protection capacity.
Destroy all enemies and proyectiles using the bomb special attack.
Re-fill your energy status with energy power-ups.
Evade Asteroids attacks during the combat.
- Cool retro style sound-track produced and mixed by our friends FIERO and Ketsueki Sakuru
- (A, W, S, D) or arrow keys to move.
- (G) key to activate "BOMB" or (Q) as an alternative key
- (H) key to activate "SHIELD" or (E) as an alternative key
- (P) key to activate Pause menu.
- (Esc) key to exit application.
- Gamepad partially compatible and Playstation controls too.
- If you want to change your resolution to 1920 x 1080 px (full screen),
you can do it by un-check on the "Windowed" checkbox from the pop-up configuration menu.
- To play de DEMO you just have to double clic on the .exe file (OrionInvasion64.exe)
- Minimum system requirements - Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
- Video Card: 1GB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card (shader model 2)
- Memory: 4GB
- Mouse, keyboard (Gamepad partially compatible, Playstation controls too)
- Space Tank - Orion Invasion (Animation Test)Feb 13, 2018
- Orion Invasion - Demo V 0.1.1 (Development process)Jan 25, 2018
- Orion Invasion - Demo V 0.1.0Jan 05, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.